Allergena Zone 2 2 ounces
Allergena Zone 2 - Natural Allergy Relief for Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia
Helps to build a strong immune system to fight allergies*
Non drowsy, no side effects and no drug interactions*
No GMOs and No Gluten
Addresses runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes*
Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue*
Additional immune support provided from Echinacea*
Shake Well Before Use.
• Adults (12 and Older) 10-15 drops under the tongue three times daily.
• Children (11 and Younger) 6 drops under the tongue three times daily or as directed by your health care professional.
• Consult a Physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Echinacea 3X HPUS; Drainage Remedies: Baptisia tinctoria 3X HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis 3X HPUS, Myrrha 3X HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum 3X HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 3X HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum 3X; Zone 2 Tree 6X, 12X, 30X: Zone 2 Weed 6X, 12X, 30X: Zone 2 Grass 6X, 12X, 30X.
Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water and 25% USP Ethanol.
• Use Only as directed.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 5 days.
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if TAMPER EVIDENT seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Flat Rate 7.95 USPS 5-7 BD Shipping 30 Days Return with 25% Restocking Fee. Contact Bayho for Return Authorization Number